Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss

Jose Mourinho reveals he has turned down three job offers since being sacked as Manchester United boss
Jose Mourinho revealed he has already turned down three job offers since he was relieved of his duties as Manchester United manager.The 55-year-oldwas let go by United in December after they made their worst start to a league season in 29 years.Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already1
Jose Mourinho says he has turned down three job offers already
“I am happy with these three weeks, I am happy with this experience and I am going to have other experiences that normally I cannot have,” Mourinho toldBeIN SPORTS.“I know me and I know by the end of March I am struggling with my happiness, I know my nature.”Mourinho has also managed the likes of Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid and insists he will return to the top once more.When asked if there was ever he could one day manage in England again or if his future lay elsewhere, he could not give a definitive answer.“It depends, as I say, I will analyse things, I don’t like to speak about it but, I refused already three options, because I didn’t feel it was what I want,” he said.“So I am going to be calm in this aspect and the more time I have the better I can prepare.”Mourinho also believes the mentality of players is changing and says one of his players asked him to stop criticising him publicly having fallen out with the likes of Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.“I had recently one of my players, I was just coaching them, and when I coach on the pitch I like to see myself free because I am in family and I want to be able to criticise everyone,” he added.“I had one player say, he was very polite and not confrontational, ‘Please when you criticise me, can you do it in private?’. I said why and he said, ‘Because it’s my stature in front of the other players, when you criticise me I don’t feel comfortable’.“He was one of the top players of his generation. Nowadays you have to be very smart in the way you read your players and their personalities.”

Hazard’s time with Gladbach appears to be coming to an end

A look through Ajax's former players brings up a who's who of football stars. Christian Eriksen, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are just three names that jump out. Now their latest crop, having beaten Real Madrid and Juventus in the Champions League face Tottenham for a place in the final on 1 June. The Dutch […]
Harry Redknapp insists Tottenham can close the gap on

Jose Mourinho’s men blew the opportunity to pip Juventus to first place in their group

"I forgot that I made that bet, but I'll take that all day long." Dubbed as the guy with the biggest beard in the FA Cup, AFC Wimbledon's Scott Wagstaff pledged to dye his chin hair if they pulled
Dyeing for a win! AFC Wimbledon midfielder Scott Wagstaff

Man United have not been at their best in recent weeks

Stoke City: Glen Johnson makes shocking revelations about dressing room during relegation season Written by: fpnews Posted on: March 16, 2019 Glen Johnson has made shocking revelations about how the players at Stoke City knew they were going to be relegated from the Premier League last season.
Stoke City: Glen Johnson makes shocking revelations about
hollywoodadviser.com/stoke-city-glen-johnson-makes-shocking-revelations-about-dressing-room-during-relegation-season/
doomed Johnson claims players knew they were doomed from the start of the season and it made him 'hate football' Glen Johnson has made shocking revelations about how the players at Stoke City knew they were going to be relegated from the Premier League last season.
Stoke City: Glen Johnson makes shocking revelations about

Mourinho did not consider Ake first-team material

Higuain is the latest striker to be awarded the number nine shirt at The curse of Chelsea's No.9: Torres, Morata & the flops Higuain will hope to avoid emulating with the likes of Fernando
The history of Chelsea's cursed number nine shirt including



West Bromwich Albion have confirmed that caretaker boss James Shan will remain in charge of the club until the end of the season. The club sacked previous head coach Darren Moore at the beginning
West Brom confirm Jimmy Shan will be in charge for rest of

Konate sends Robert Lewandowski for a Kielbasa

Police arrested Joey Barton over an alleged 'tunnel attack' on Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel The Fleetwood Town chief, 36, is accused of headbutting Barnsley's German manager Daniel Stendel, 45
Joey Barton investigated over alleged assault on Barnsley

It may prove to be a title-deciding clash at the Etihad on Thursday

Vinnie Jones: My Hollywood career was sparked by Iain Dowie and rejection at QPR "Out walks Ozil with the Arsenal boys behind them, that's not for me." Unai Emery opts to rotate the armband among his players, rather than appointing one solitary captain.
Hyped Hollywood careers that crashed and burned | 4search.com

Historic rivals Liverpool and Manchester United meet for the 201st time on Sunday

Real Madrid attempt to include player in Eden Hazard deal, Chelsea say no Chelsea-news.co Chelsea closing in on a deal for highly-rated defender offsidefootball.com 'Translation: Sarri Is Off To Juve''Guess It Is A Done Deal'Fans On Twitter React To Zola's Comments On Chelsea Manager's Future ChelseaNews.com

Who will get their hands on the Europa League trophy?

Borussia Dortmund hosts Bayern Munich in a Der Klassiker matchup on Saturday, Nov. 10. Kickoff from Signal Iduna Park is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. ET. Dortmund (7-0-3) remains undefeated 10 matches
Where to find Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund on US TV

Hernandez has been exceptional for Leeds

Every Premier League club's average position in the top-flight since 1992 Thursday, 21 February 2019 No one likes being average but in some cases it can be extremely beneficial, especially in the Premier League.
List of Premier League clubs - Wikipedia

Brescia owner Massimo Cellino

Kepa vs Sarri: Chelsea players should have backed the manager and told goalkeeper to leave the pitch, Michael Ballack tells talkSPORT should have stepped in and forced Kepa to comply with his
Kepa Arrizabalaga: Chelsea goalkeeper's Wikipedia page gets

Birmingham City put three past the Owls in their last away match at the end of October

Every Premier League club's year-on-year performance. Everton and Tottenham both suffered defeats in the Premier League at the weekend as they attempt to improve their current standings
Every Premier League club's year-on-year performance - Gist
gistjunction.com/2019/03/12/every-premier-league-clubs-year-on-year-performance/
Every Premier League club's year-on-year performance. admin March 12, 2019. REVEALED. Which teams have improved, which have declined, and which have stayed the same
List of Premier League clubs - Wikipedia

Clive Allen and Harry Redknapp have called for Pochettino to commit to Tottenham

Harry Redknapp has been sacked by Birmingham with the team second-bottom of the Championship Birmingham shipped three goals in 11 minutes to lose to Preston - their SIXTH defeat in a row The former West Ham and Tottenham manager only took over at St Andrews in April.
Harry Redknapp: Odds slashed on former Tottenham and West Ham

Post a Comment

0 Comments